Happy Friday! It’s been a busy, busy week back on the blogging train and I’ve been feeling excited, motivated, and empowered! Let’s not waste time! One of the exciting blogging things I get to share with y’all today is what’s inside this pretty pink box…
Popsugar sent me one of their Must Have Box’s to try and it felt like Christmas morning! There are so many promo boxes out there to try and to be honest.. I’ve felt a little overwhelmed by them all. Some are all beauty products, some are health & fitness, some are accessories… but what’s a girl to do when she wants #ALLofthethings?! Well, this Must Have Box is just that!
The Must Have Box curated collection of goodies that are Popsugar‘s current faves. And because I trust Popsugar with my celebrity news, latest health & fitness trends, fashion forecasts, etc… I trust what Popsugar thinks is a ‘must’. I love that the box came with an assortment of goodies from fashion, beauty, lifestyle, AND heath! And to be honest, not one item was a ‘dud’, as so many curated boxes out there can often have. Also, did I mention the box is hot pink? That alone makes me giddy!
So, what all was in there?!
- JACK + LUCY Wide Brim Hat
- NCLA Mani-ER tool kit
- BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- FLINT Lint Roller
- SMITH & CULT Lip Laquer in The Warning
- THE GLUTEN FREE BITES Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites
What did I think of everything?
- The Jack + Lucy hat is darling and wait for it…. IT ACTUALLY FITS MY GINORMOUS HEAD – it’s adjustable! Seriously y’all, it is SO hard for me to find hats that are a) cute and b) fit my huge head (you may not think this upon first glance but trust….so.large.) so the fact that this was BOTH was a huge win. It’s so hard to photograph a hat without it on my head so keep an eye out for a future blog post with it featured 😉
- One fun fact about me is that I must have my nails done at all times. I’m also a huge advocate in an at-home/DIY manicure. So the little mani kit was perfect for me!
- I only wash my hair once or twice a week! So when I do, I make it count. To be very honest, this mask was not a keeper. It wasn’t thick enough for my hair/didn’t feel any different than a normal lightweight conditioner. I wouldn’t recommend it. #keepinitreal
- I’m obsessed (no, really… obsessed) with the dog of the family I nanny for. So much so that it’s come to the point where I leave work covered in dog hair and have begun bringing it into our own home. Soooo I’m in constant need of a lint roller. I absolutely love how compact and chic this one is! Perfect for a small handbag or tucked in your car!
- I’ve heard so many good things about Smith & Cult so I was so excited to see this little lip gloss in the box! Y’all, this stuff is no joke. You know the beauty ads in magazines where the lipgloss looks like it’s wet and it looks so good but you’re thinking ‘there’s no way it would ever look like that on me in real life‘? Well, this stuff is actually that in real life! Gorgeous! It would be perfect with a little black dress for a night out! It’s also paraben and gluten free which makes it a plus for the all-natural beauty lovers out there!
- The Gluten Free bites were a huge win in this household. My husband was thrilled to see FOOD he could EAT in a box full of things he otherwise wouldn’t have much interest in 😉
So many fun goodies, right?! And to receive an assortment of treats like this and more once a month? Who doesn’t love that idea?! The Popsugar Must Have Box AND the Must Have Mini is perfect for the lady who wants to try new and hot products out there, loves a good deal (you could never buy all these items individually for the price of one box!), and loves to treat herself!
Want to try a subscription for yourself? Use the code ‘SHOP5‘ for $5 off your first Must Have Box! This code never expires, so bookmark this post now for a future treat yo self reference!
Thanks so much for reading today! If y’all decide to jump on the Must Have Train… let me know! I’d love to swap product reviews! Wishing y’all a happy first weekend of October ahead!