Happy Friday! I’m continuing to recover over here, but my has it been a slooooow process. This bug was no joke! In an attempt to ‘feel better’ this week, I made a little round-up collage of some things on my wish list lately! It just so happens…
It’s my birthday month! And my actual birthday is approaching quite rapidly! So rapidly that honestly even if these items were ordered today they wouldn’t arrive in time. Oops. Oh well. I’m sharing them anyways!
1. I absolutely love the straw tote ‘trend’ going on right now, but I put it in quotes because I’ve always loved a good straw tote or clutch! I love this little balloon basket option!
2. I don’t need two straw clutches, but I cannot get my mind off this shell version. It’s like living out my Little Mermaid Disney Princess fantasy in real life! And a bit more obtainable/appropriate than a seashell bra.
3. Before we got engaged, I always wore rings on my right hand. But after I was given the sparkly, most beautiful piece of jewelry I’ve ever owned… I ditched right hand rings because nothing really compared to the new stunner I had on my left! Well, I still love my engagement and wedding rings just the same today… but I have missed my right hand rings again. I would really love to incorporate a little gold in the stack, and I love the options in this Etsy shop! I also love turquoise, so I think this little pop of it would be perfect for everyday wear.
4. I’ve got necklaces galore, but I’ve longed to find a ‘horn’ necklace that is the right touch of classic without being too tribal. This is it! I love it and it’s from the same shop as the shell clutch soooo… match made in heaven?
6. I’ve always wanted this little brass pineapple dish from Anthropologie. I saw one similar in Hawaii and decided it may be time to ask for one!
7. I’m going to write a whole other post on this topic, but I did a little beauty product research in Hawaii because… what else does a blogger do to relax while on vacay? 😉 Anyways, I’m extremely interested in trying out Beautycounter products. Have y’all tried? If not, head to their website to read a bit more. Like I said, I want to get my hands on some goodies and review them and then I will blog all about it. So stay tuned!
9. This book is one that has sat in and out of my Amazon cart for nearly 2 years! Every time I see it so beautifully styled on another blogger’s coffee table, I always put it back in the cart. But it always sells out so quickly! So out of the cart it goes. Well after our island vacation, I couldn’t stand it anymore and I put it right back in the cart! Only to see that it’s sold out again as I type 🙁 Goofy! But I still want it!
10. I love a good cognac leather and I love espadrilles! Win-win right here! These GAP version are a cheaper alternative to these, but I love both just the same. I think they’d be the perfect go-to shoe for spring through fall when you don’t to switch it up and opt for no sandals.
And there is my birthday wish list! [Sammy, are you reading?] If you’re sensing a bit of a theme here well… you’re right. Hawaii certainly got me ready in the island spirit and I’ll be pretending I’m still oceanfront from here on out this summer! I think a few of these little goodies may help with that mentality, right?! 😉
Hope y’all had a wonderful week and have a wonderful Mother’s Day! To all the mamas out there, you are LOVED and CHERISHED! We aren’t the same without you! xoxo